A pair of Rhimani earrings with an intricate elephant on? Sounds right up our street!
- The earrings join our 'Handmade in Nairobi' collection. They are crafted by a small female-led team of Maasai women in Kenya. This collection is so important to us, we launched it to raise awareness for fair trade and celebrate the Maasai culture.
- Rhimani donates 10% of profits towards African wildlife conservation. This makes these earrings even more special to us. We are proud supporters of Tusk, the conservation charity.
- Know an elephant lover? These would make a dreamy, cute present for any elephant loving fans out there.
- Sterling silver 925 hooks, with an optional pair of 925 butterfly backs to attach to them.
- Silver plated elephant body
- Approx. 20mm