We've designed a necklace with 100% of it's profits going towards Help Ukraine Emergency Appeal.
- "Help Ukraine Emergency Appeal are working with accredited and registered Ukrainian charities to provide medicines, food and critical services." Here is a link to the Go Fund Me page: www.gofundme.com/f/helpukraine
- Inspired by Russian tennis player Andrey Rublev who recently wrote on the lense of a TV camera 'No War Please' after winning a match.
- Available in 2 messages: Shelter our Sky & No War Please.
- Made using sustainable materials, and sent with eco-friendly packaging.
- We offer an optional 925 sterling silver chain that attaches to the end of the necklace. The chain is approx. 1 inch. This way you have the option to make the necklace longer. It's perfect if you want to layer one on top of the other.
- Handmade by us in-house.
- Glass seed beads. The beads are all made out of glass then covered in a metallic outer layer.
- Sterling silver 925 bolt ring and clasp
- The necklace is approximately 15 inches. The necklace comes with a sterling silver 925 adjustable chain which means you can wear it slightly longer. The chain adds 1 inch to the necklace.
N.B. Our necklaces are intricately handmade by our UK team. Each necklace is authentic, unique and may vary ever so slightly in size. No two are exactly alike.