- Intricately handmade in Nairobi, Kenya by Rhimani's female team.
- Glass seed beads. The beads are all made out of glass then covered in a metallic outer layer.
- Approx. 30mm diameter
- N.B. Our beaded boxes are delicately crafted in Nairobi by our head supplier Anne and our skilled team. Each box is authentic, unique and may vary ever so slightly in size. No two are exactly alike.
Here at RHIMANI, we truly believe in sustainability and being environmentally friendly. Therefore we are proud to tell you that our packaging is biodegradable, compostable and recyclable. You’ll find no nasties!
- UK ORDERS UNDER £70.00 are posted using ROYAL MAIL FIRST CLASS SIGNED FOR. This includes signature on delivery and online tracking to check if the item has been delivered. We will email you a link to your individual Royal Mail tracking number.
- UK ORDERS UNDER £70.00 (WITH ITEMS SOLELY FROM OUR SALE) are posted using ROYAL MAIL STANDARD FIRST CLASS. This does not apply to orders that include a mix of sale and non-sale items, these are posted using Royal Mail first class signed for (as above).
- ALL UK ORDERS OVER £70.00 are sent through ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL GUARANTEED DELIVERY. We offer this as a FREE shipping service. Your order will arrive by 1pm the next working day after shipping. We aim to dispatch your items within 48hrs after purchasing.
N.B. Although some of our delivery services requires a signature, you can pick up the item from your local Royal Mail collection point at a convenient time (once a delivery card has been left).
We offer FREE shipping on all UK orders over £30.00. For all UK orders under £30.00, postage and packaging is £3.00.
First class usually takes 1-2 working days to deliver following dispatch. We aim to dispatch our items within 48hrs after purchasing.
International deliveries are sent via DPD, DHL or Hermes at £9.00. Depending on what country we're posting to, we'll use the best courier. Delivery times for international shipping can vary significantly, but are generally:
Western Europe: 5 working days following dispatch
Eastern Europe: 5-7 working days following dispatch
Rest of the World: 7-10 working days following dispatch
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
We really strive to ensure that your Rhimani products we bring to your door are of the highest quality! However, if you are unhappy, no problem. Here's what to do:
- Please email us (within 14 days) with why you would like to return the item at email@example.com and we will inform you what address to send it to.
- We promise to refund any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us by post (minus applicable postage costs).
- If the item is faulty, Rhimani offers free-of-charge product return (if we deem it faulty). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (within 14 days) and we will let you know what address to post it to. Once it reaches us we will inspect the item and, if confirmed faulty, we will issue you a full refund.
- For hygienic purposes, we cannot accept returns/refunds on our earrings!
- PLEASE NOTE: Rhimani donates towards wildlife conservation. A portion of each and every purchase is put aside and Rhimani donates AT LEAST 10% of it's profits each month towards conservation. Please take this into account when asking for a return or refund. We will issue you a full refund.
- Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
- If you wish to exchange an online purchase, please place a new order for the required item and return the unwanted item to us for processing.