How do you pronounce the name?
Easily the most frequently asked question. It’s ‘Rhimani’ pronounced like ‘Rihmanny’ or ‘granny’ . It’s not ‘Rhimani’ like ‘Rye-marnie’ or ‘army’. There is a meaning behind it, it’s a combination of ‘rhino’ and the meaning of peace in Swahili, which is ‘amani’. Always a treat hearing how you pronounce it.
How do you know where exactly the money goes within your ‘Chosen Charity’?
It’s incredibly important at Rhimani that you know exactly where your donation has gone. Therefore when researching the charities and deciding which one to pick, Izzy will get in contact with the charity and enquire. We will always find out specifically where the money goes. After this, all the details will be published in our monthly blog.
Why does Rhimani not include price tags or plastic packaging?
"People must feel that the natural world is important and valuable and beautiful and wonderful and an amazement and a pleasure." - David Attenborough
We want to do as much as we can to help keep it this way! Our packaging is 100% biodegradable, you'll find ab-so-lute-ly no nasties. A little bit of thought, a big difference.
Should I wear my Rhimani wonders in the shower?
Go for it! No problems here. Our Glass Seed beads are especially durable and hold their colour extremely well.
What shall I do if I messed an order up or want to change it?
‘Wait, that's the wrong address!' All been there, don’t panic. If you want to change your order, no worries, just send us an email as quick as you can, email@example.com or send us a message on our Facebook page, @rhimaniuk. If the order has not already been shipped, we’ll sort it out for you.
Is my item lost in the post?
It's damn annoying and unfortunately totally out of our control.
All our orders have an individual Royal Mail Tracking Number. If you're order is under £50.00, we post it using Royal Mail First Class Signed For. If you're order is over £50.00, we post it using Royal Mail Guaranteed Delivery.
Your shipping confirmation email will include a link to your individual Royal Mail Tracking Number. If you think your item is lost, get in touch with us, and together we'll sort it out no problemo.
What do I do if I want to return an item?
We really strive to ensure that the products we bring to your door are of the highest quality! However, if you are unhappy, no problem. Here's what to do:
- Please email us (within 14 days) at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you what address to send it to.
- We promise to refund any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us by post (minus applicable postage costs).
- For hygienic purposes, we cannot accept returns/refunds on our earrings!
- If the item is faulty, Rhimani offers free-of-charge product return (if we deem it faulty). Please email us email@example.com (within 14 days) and we will inform you what address to send it to. Once it gets to us we will inspect the item and, if confirmed faulty, we will issue you a full refund.
- PLEASE NOTE: Rhimani donates towards African Conservation. A portion of each and every purchase is put aside and Rhimani donates AT LEAST 10% of it's profits each month towards our 'Chosen Charity'. Please take this into account when asking for a return or refund. We will issue you a full refund.
- Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
- If you wish to exchange an online purchase, please place a new order for the required item and return the unwanted item to us for processing.
How long will my item take to arrive?
Normally the next working day after shipping!
We aim to dispatch your items within 48hrs after purchasing.
ALL UK ORDERS UNDER £50.00 are posted using ROYAL MAIL FIRST CLASS SIGNED FOR. This includes signature on delivery and online tracking to check if the item has been delivered. We will email you a link to your individual Royal Mail tracking number.
First class usually takes 1-2 working days to deliver following dispatch. We aim to dispatch our items within 48hrs after purchasing.
ALL UK ORDERS OVER £50.00 are sent through ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL GUARANTEED DELIVERY.
Your order will arrive by 1pm the next working day after shipping.
N.B. Although all our delivery services requires a signature, you can pick up the item from your local Royal Mail collection point at a convenient time (once a delivery card has been left).
Do you do international shipping?
Absolutely! International deliveries are sent with Royal Mail International Tracked at £9.00. Delivery times for international shipping can vary significantly, but are generally:
Western Europe: 5 working days following dispatch
Eastern Europe: 5-7 working days following dispatch
Rest of the World: 7-10 working days following dispatch