How do you pronounce the name?
Easily the most frequently asked question. It’s ‘Rhimani’ pronounced like ‘Rihmanny’ or ‘granny’ . It’s not ‘Rhimani’ like ‘Rye-marnie’ or ‘army’. There is a meaning behind it, it’s a combination of ‘rhino’ and the meaning of peace in Swahili, which is ‘amani’. Always a treat hearing how you pronounce it.
How do you donate towards African wildlife conservation?
Rhimani supports the protection of endangered species and will always continue to do so. Izzy's true love is supporting these causes and doing what she can to help them survive. Rhimani will never be a brand without raising money for these movements. Today we donate at least 10% of our makings towards conservation work.
We are proud supporters of Tusk, the African wildlife conservation charity. Founded in 1990 by Charlie Mayhew and Timothy Ackroyd, Tusk's mission is to amplify the impact of progressive conservation initiatives in Africa. To find out more on Tusk and Rhimani's collaboration, take a look here.
Why does Rhimani not include price tags or plastic packaging?
"People must feel that the natural world is important and valuable and beautiful and wonderful and an amazement and a pleasure." - David Attenborough
We want to do as much as we can to help keep it this way! Our packaging is biodegradable, you'll find ab-so-lute-ly no nasties. A little bit of thought, a big difference.
Should I wear my Rhimani wonders in the shower?
Go for it! No problems here. Our glass seed beads are especially durable and hold their colour extremely well.
What shall I do if I messed an order up or want to change it?
‘Wait, that's the wrong address!' All been there, don’t panic. If you want to change your order, no worries, just send us an email as quick as you can, email@example.com or send us a message on our Instagram page, @rhimaniuk. If the order has not already been shipped, we’ll sort it out for you.
Is my item lost in the post?
It's damn annoying and unfortunately totally out of our control.
If you think your item is lost, get in touch with us, firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll sort it out no problem.
What do I do if I want to return an item?
We really strive to ensure that the products we bring to your door are of the highest quality! However, if you are unhappy, no problem. Here's what to do:
- Please email us (within 14 days) at email@example.com and we will inform you what address to send it to.
- We promise to refund any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us by post (minus applicable postage costs).
- For hygienic purposes, we cannot accept returns/refunds on our earrings!
- If the item is faulty, Rhimani offers free-of-charge product return (if we deem it faulty). Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org (within 14 days) and we will inform you what address to send it to. Once it gets to us we will inspect the item and, if confirmed faulty, we will issue you a full refund.
- PLEASE NOTE: Rhimani donates towards African conservation. A portion of each and every purchase is put aside and Rhimani donates AT LEAST 10% of it's profits. Please take this into account when asking for a return or refund. We will issue you a full refund.
- Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
- If you wish to exchange an online purchase, please place a new order for the required item and return the unwanted item to us for processing.
How long will my item take to arrive?
After shipping, normally the next working day!
We aim to dispatch your items within 48hrs after purchasing.
- ALL UK ORDERS UNDER £15.00 are posted using ROYAL MAIL STANDARD FIRST CLASS.
- ALL UK ORDERS OVER £15.00 are posted using ROYAL MAIL FIRST CLASS SIGNED FOR. This includes signature on delivery and online tracking to check if the item has been delivered. We will email you a link to your individual Royal Mail tracking number.
- ALL UK ORDERS OVER £70.00 are sent through ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL GUARANTEED DELIVERY. We offer this as a FREE shipping service. Your order will arrive by 1pm the next working day after shipping. We aim to dispatch your items within 48hrs after purchasing.
N.B. Although some of our delivery services require a signature, you can pick up the item from your local Royal Mail collection point at a convenient time (once a delivery card has been left).
Do you do international shipping?
Absolutely! International deliveries are sent via DPD, DHL or Hermes at £9.00. Depending on what country we're posting to, we'll use the best courier. Delivery times for international shipping can vary significantly, but are generally:
Western Europe: 5 working days following dispatch
Eastern Europe: 5-7 working days following dispatch
Rest of the World: 7-10 working days following dispatch